How can I contact Questionmark?
Chat with Technical Support
Use the chatbot in the lower right of your screen to get chatting with our Technical Support team.
How to contact Technical Support
+1 800-597-3950 or
+44 (0) 20 7561 5390 (UK)
+49 (0) 89 220 61272 (Germany)
+61 2 5104 0605 (Australia)
+64 9950 9163 (New Zealand)
Questionmark's sunset policies
In order to continue providing reliable, high-quality products and services, Questionmark periodically "sunsets" or retires older versions of its products, thereby discontinuing technical support for these versions. Retiring older products allows Questionmark to focus resources on enhancing products and providing support for more current versions.
If you are currently using a retired Questionmark product but want to continue receiving live technical support, you will need to install and register a supported version. Here is basic information about Questionmark’s sunset policies. If you require more information, please email email@example.com.
- Minor versions will be supported by phone and email for 24 months after the release date of the next major version. However, issues that need resolution will almost certainly require an upgrade to the latest version.
- Customers are encouraged to move to the next major version as soon as possible.
- Public training courses for previous major versions will stop within two months of the release of the next major version.
- Private training courses for previous major versions will stop within six months of the release of the next major version.
- Consulting services on previous major versions will stop within six months of the release of the next major version.
- Issues with the previous version will be fixed at Questionmark’s discretion, depending on the severity of the problem.
Support status of recent on-premise versions of Questionmark software:
|Version||Date released||Support status|
|Questionmark OnPremise||July 2017 (first release; releases occur monthly)||
|Questionmark Perception 5.7||May 2014||
|Questionmark Perception 5.4||May 2012||
|Questionmark Perception 5.2||June 2010||